According to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), I inform you that:
The Administrator of Personal Data is the Rentalvans Company with its registered office in Balice at Przemysłowa 23 A.
Purpose and processing of Personal Data
Rentalvans processes the personal data of customers in order to correctly conclude the rental agreement and its proper performance. Which means that this data is needed in particular for:
– making a car reservation,
– conclusion of a lease agreement,
– settlement of the contract,
– making the vehicle ordered by the customer available.
Type of Personal Data
In order to conclude a contract with Rentalvans, the Customer is required to provide his name, surname, address, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address, payment information – such as credit / debit card details, driving license and a second document such as a passport or ID card.
During the rental period, Rentalvans will collect the following information: where and when the vehicle was rented, where and when it was returned, fuel consumption, kilometers traveled, accident history and other information related to the vehicle and how the customer uses it.
Rentalvans will also collect information on any fines for speeding, parking in an unauthorized location or for other crimes or offenses committed by the customer during the rental period. The above data may be made available only to entities authorized to obtain data, law enforcement authorities (Police or Municipal Police) or administration.
Legal basis for the processing of Personal Data
Rentalvans processes personal data of customers in accordance with the provisions of the general Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
Customer data is processed by Rentalvans with their consent, expressed at the time of confirmation of the entered inquiry for booking a vehicle through the website rentalvans.pl.Giving consent to the processing of personal data by the Customer is completely voluntary, but the lack of consent prevents the booking of the car.
In connection with the processing of personal data by Rentalvans, they are entitled to:
– The right to access Personal Data
The customer has the right to access his personal data collected by Rentalvans, in particular, the right to read his personal data processed by Rentalvans, the right to obtain information about the purpose of personal data processing, the category of personal data, the right to obtain a copy of the data personal.
– The right to rectify Personal Data
The customer has the right to demand that Rentalvans corrects his personal data without delay. Taking into account the purposes of processing, the Customer has the right to request supplementing incomplete personal data by submitting an appropriate statement.
– The right to request the deletion of Personal Data
The customer has the right to request the deletion of personal data concerning him, or some personal data, in a situation where:
1. personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
2. The customer has withdrawn consent to the processing of his personal data,
3. The customer has objected to the processing of his personal data or the personal data has been processed unlawfully.
If the Customer submits a request to delete personal data, personal data will be stored for the period necessary to establish, pursue and protect claims related to the services provided by Rentalvans.
– The right to limit the processing of Personal Data
The customer has the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data in the following cases:
1. in the event of questioning the correctness of the collected personal data by Rentalvans,
2. when the processing of the Customer’s personal data is unlawful, and instead of deleting personal data, the Customer requests the restriction of their use, while objecting to their removal;
3. when the Customer’s personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or used by Rentalvans, but they are needed by the Customer to establish, exercise or defend claims;
4. when the customer has objected to the processing of his data – then the limitation of the processing of personal data takes place for the time needed to determine whether the protection of the interests, rights and freedoms of the customer outweighs the interests that Rentalvans implements when processing personal data of this customer.
– The right to withdraw consent
The customer has the right to withdraw previously granted consent to the processing of personal data.
– The right to transfer Personal Data
– The customer is entitled to request the release of Rentalvans’ personal data concerning him, and then may transfer it to another personal data protection administrator of his choice. Personal data will be issued in a commonly used machine-readable format that allows the received data to be sent to another personal data administrator.
– The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
The user is entitled to file a complaint against the processing of personal data by Rentalvans to the supervisory authority.
Duration of personal data storage
The Customer’s personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected or based on the legitimate interest pursued by Rentalvans.
Contact regarding Personal Data
For general inquiries regarding the processing of your Personal Data by Rentalvans, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise your rights (the right to access Personal Data, the right to rectify data, the right to limit Personal Data, the right to delete Personal Data, the right to transfer Personal Data), you can send your request to: email@example.com